OrthoServiceLine.com, a leading national resource to the orthopedic community sponsored by Wellbe, today announced a sellout of the 2016 Musculoskeletal Leadership Summit, an intimate, seminar-styled conference designed for business leaders on the forefront of orthopedics and spine.
The conference will be held March 31 – April 1, 2016, at the Doubletree by Hilton New York – Metropolitan, and attendance has been limited to 40 participants to spur interactive discussions. The conference will host distinguished panelists and speakers from the top orthopedic and spine centers in the country, including:
- John Englehart, Chief Marketing Officer at Hospital for Special Surgery
- Dereesa Reid, CEO of Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- John Fink, Principal at ECG Management Consultants
- Richard Iorio, Orthopedic Surgeon at NYU Langone/Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Kate Gillespie, Program Director for the Virtua Joint Replacement Institute
- Denise McGinley, Director of the Center for Orthopaedic Innovation at St. Luke’s Medical Center Phoenix
- Gregory DeConciliis, Administrator of Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites
- Adrienne Ford, System Director of Neurosciences at St. Luke’s Health System – Kansas City
- Keynote from Prof. Seth Freeman, J.D., adjunct Professor of Negotiation & Conflict Management at NYU’s Stern School of Business and at Columbia University
“We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received from speakers and attendees for this second summit,” said Maeghan Nicholson, Editor of OrthoServiceLine.com. “We look forward to bringing together the top leaders in orthopedics and spine for a substantive discussion of real-world solutions to key issues facing the industry today.”
Discussion topics include:
- Orthopedic Marketing Strategies
- Preparing for Medicare’s CJR Bundled Payment Model
- Learning from BPCI Bundles for Total Joint Replacements
- Rapid Recovery Joint Replacement Programs
- Keys to a Successful Outpatient Spine Program
- Building a System Spine Program
- Innovative Solutions and Tools for Ortho and Spine Administrators
For more information on the conference and to be added to the attendee waitlist please visit www.orthoserviceline.com/summit.
OrthoServiceLine.com is a professional online magazine designed to give orthopaedic leaders actionable insights and ideas to grow and improve their programs. It features experts, articles and webinars focused on the transformation to value-based care. OrthoServiceLine.com is sponsored by Wellbe, the leading solution provider for Connected Care. High-performing hospitals use Wellbe to help patients successfully navigate their medical treatments and surgeries.