OrthoServiceLine.com, a leading national resource to the orthopedic community sponsored by Wellbe, today announced that registration is open for 2015 Musculoskeletal Leadership Summit, an intimate, seminar-styled conference designed for business leaders on the forefront of orthopedics and spine.
The conference will be held September 10-11, 2015, at the Encore Resort at the Wynn in Las Vegas, and participation is limited to 30 participants. The conference will host distinguished panelists and speakers from the top orthopedic and spine centers in the country, including:
- Jane Keller, CEO of OrthoIndy
- Kevin Cullinan, Executive Director, Orthopedics at Catholic Healthcare Initiatives St. Vincent’s – Little Rock
- Maureen Geary, Program Director for the Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- Corey Lieber, Orthopedic Surgeon at Newport Orthopedic Institute/Hoag Hospital
- Kristi Crowe, Associate Vice President and Orthopedic Service Line Leader at Sg2
- Kimberly Meyers, Executive Director of Neurosciences and Spine at University of Colorado Hospital
- Bill Munley, VP of Professional Services and Orthopedics at Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
“We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm among speakers and attendees for this unique conference,” said Maeghan Nicholson, Director of Marketing for Wellbe. “We look forward to joining the top leaders in orthopedics and spine for a substantive discussion of real-world solutions to key issues facing the industry today.”
Discussion topics include:
- The Ritz Carlton model for patient experience
- A volume-to-value model for orthopedic service lines
- Advice on creating a spine center of excellence
- The industry forecast for orthopedics and spine
- A systems-based method of providing a comprehensive, specialized, and team-based approach to orthopedic injury care
- A special bundled payment panel focused on Medicare BPCI implementation and attracting private pay bundles
- Tips for maximizing operational efficiencies
- Innovative solutions and tools for ortho and spine administrators
For more information and to register for the conference please visit www.orthoserviceline.com/summit.
OrthoServiceLine.com is a professional online magazine designed to give orthopaedic leaders actionable insights and ideas to grow and improve their programs. It features experts, articles and webinars focused on the transformation to value-based care. OrthoServiceLine.com is sponsored by Wellbe, the leader in Connected Navigation™.